MESA MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYERS
If you’re searching “Mesa Motorcycle Accident Lawyer” or “Motorcycle Accident Attorney Mesa” while looking for lawyers to handle your motorcycle accident case, The Bradshaw Firm’s Motorcycle Accident Lawyers can help! If you’re searching a phrase like that, most likely, you or someone you love suffered a major injury or even death after a motorcycle accident and need an attorney to help you claim compensation for your damages. If this is the case, it is extremely important that you find an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer in Mesa, Arizona right away to get you compensation for damages you or your loved one has incurred.
BEST MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYERS IN MESA, ARIZONA
If you or someone you love was injured in a motorcycle accident due to the fault of another driver that led to serious injuries, medical treatments or even death, give The Bradshaw Firm’s motorcycle accident lawyers in Mesa a call today at 480.835.5553 to schedule a case review.
In order for us to help you win your motorcycle accident case, we have to prove that the other driver was negligent. Proving negligence involves showing that there was a breach of safety by the other driver that caused the accident and also show that the accident led to injuries, lost earnings, medical expenses, etc. Failure to prove negligence almost always results in the other driver winning the case. If you need help gathering evidence to prove negligence or are scare that the other driver has better attorney, call The Bradshaw Firm to schedule an initial consultation. We will let you know if you case is worth fighting for and offer our services to help you claim the compensation you deserve.
COMMON TYPES OF MOTORCYCLE INJURIES
Most of the time the rider is left catastrophically injured or killed as a result. Regardless of the cause of the motorcycle accident, riders often suffer from injuries like road rash, broken bones, brain injuries, and spine injuries, all of which can result in painful, long-term recoveries. Here are a list of the most common types of motorcycle injuries most drivers suffer due to accidents:
- Hip, Leg, & Foot Fractures
- Road Rash
- Cuts & Scrapes
- Broken Bones
- Fatal Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Spine Injuries
Most Severe Motorcycle Injuries: Head Injuries, Brain Injuries and Spinal Cord Injuries. Most Common Motorcycle Injuries: Lower body injuries, Fractures and Broken Bones. Did you experience a serious injury due to the fault of another motorist? Call us today to schedule a case review.
MOST COMMON CAUSES OF MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS IN MESA
We know from years of experience that the highest amount of motorcycle accidents and injuries are the cause of other drivers who don’t see the motorcycle driver.
“Motorcycles are less stable and less visible than cars and often have high performance capabilities. When motorcycles crash, their riders lack the protection of an enclosed vehicle, so they’re more likely to be injured or killed.” IIHS
Of all roadway collisions, motorcycle collisions most frequently result in catastrophic injuries. Motorcycles do not offer any protection to riders in the event of an accident.
Although, motorcyclists make up less than 1% of all motorists in Arizona they account for 4.36% of fatalities on the road, and motorcyclists are 26 times more likely to die in a crash than someone in a passenger car.
Motorcyclists injured by a negligent driver have the right to take legal action, recoup their losses, and claim their right to compensation. Talking to an Arizona motorcycle accident attorney will help you determine if you are entitled to compensation. Don’t go at a serious injury case alone. Our personal injury attorneys have years of experience in Motorcycle accident cases and can fight to get you the compensation you deserve.
According to the city of Mesa, Arizona: “In 2013 there were 23 fatal crashes resulting in 28 fatalities and Alcohol or drugs were involved in 17.4% of all fatal crashes“. According to the NHTSA (National Center For Statistics and Analysis): “Drinking and driving has always been a concern. In 2013, there were 4,399 motorcycle riders killed in motor vehicle traffic crashes. Of those, 1,232 (28%) were alcohol-impaired (BAC of .08 or higher). In addition, there were 305 (7%) fatally injured motorcycle riders who had lower alcohol levels (BACs of .01 to .07 g/dL)“.
- Blind Spots: – A driver in a car doesn’t check their blind spot when changing lanes or signaling and collides with the motorcyclist. Blind spots are the number 1 cause of motorcycle accidents in Mesa, Arizona.
- Drivers Opening Car Doors: These types of accidents happen when the driver getting out of their car doesn’t recognize the motorcycle coming and opens the door in the path of the oncoming motorcycle.
- Going Over the Speed Limit: Speeding is one of the leading causes of motorcycle accidents in Mesa where the motorcycle is going too fast to be able to react to other riders to prevent a collision.
- Driving While Intoxicated: A lot of motorcyclist are hit by drivers that are intoxicated. These types of motorcycle injury cases usually result in the intoxicated driver facing criminal and civil liability.
- Drivers Making a Left Turn: Misjudgments of distance and right of way errors while trying to make a left turn is another common cause of major injuries and even death of motorcyclists.
- Read End Collisions: Vehicles failing to stop quickly enough behind a motorcycle and collide with the motorcycle
- Violation of Traffic Laws: Violation of traffic laws by other vehicles in an intersection
Were you injured in a motorcycle accident due to any of the above crash causes? Contact The Bradshaw Firm today to schedule a case review.
SHOULD I HIRE A MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYER FOR MY CASE?
If you or someone you know experienced a major injury or even death due to the negligence of another driver, then yes, you should hire a motorcycle accident attorney. Even motorcyclists who were practicing safe driving techniques when hit by another vehicle can lose cases without proper representation. Don’t go at this alone, hiring an experienced motorcycle injury attorney ensures that you will have qualified individuals gathering the right evidence to help you win your case. The chances of you winning your case on your own without sufficient evidence is slim to none. If you are already thinking you might need to hire a lawyer or are talking to one already, get a case review today for a second opinion from The Bradshaw Firm.
PROOF OF NEGLIGENCE WINS YOUR MOTORCYCLE CASE
Proving negligence to win your motorcycle case can become challenging very quickly. Proof of negligence is usually broken down into the following elements:
- Duty – To use care for the safety of other motorists and their property
- Breach of Duty – Any breach of safety of other motorists or their property
- Causation – Whether or not the duty breach caused the actual damages or injuries
- Damages – Damages in the form of permanent injury, lost earning or medical bills
If you fail to prove any of the above elements, your case will fail and you won’t receive compensation for damages, hospital bills, funeral services etc. That’s why you need the help of an experienced Motorcycle accident lawyer to assist you with your case. We have years of experiencing in proving negligence, causation, and helping our clients receive compensation they deserve.
CLAIM YOUR RIGHT TO COMPENSATION FOR YOUR ACCIDENT
If you were in a motorcycle accident, you will most likely be affected by bills, pain, suffering and possibly disability. If someone else was negligent or at fault, you will want to receive the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to.
The Bradshaw Firm’s motorcycle accident attorneys have years of experience and success with proving personal injury cases in Mesa. These damages include but are not limited to:
- Compensation for Past, Present, & Future Medical Bills
- Compensation for Past, Present, & Future Lost Wages
- Compensation for Pain & Suffering
- Compensation for Permanent Disability & Disfigurement
If you or someone you love was injured in a motorcycle accident, is important that you contact us right away so your rights are protected and preserved. Make sure you do not give any statements to the other part or the insure to avoid prejudice of your case. Contact us today at 480.835.5553 schedule a case review and consultation today.
Other Related Resources For Motorcyclists In Mesa, Arizona