Mesa Wrongful Death Attorneys
Maricopa County firm seeks damages from parties after fatal incidents
Whenever a loved one dies, dealing with the grief is difficult, and when the loss is caused by someone else’s negligent conduct, the pain might be even worse. If you’re dealing with a tragic fatality, a knowledgeable Mesa, Arizona wrongful death attorney at The Bradshaw Firm, PLC can help bring a sense of peace and justice to you and your family. Whether the case pertains to a car crash, defective product, construction site injury or some other incident caused by carelessness, our Maricopa County attorneys can guide you toward a resolution where you secure some financial relief from the liable parties.
Arizona lawyers handle cases related to car accidents and unsafe premises
Within Arizona, a surviving parent, child or spouse is eligible to initiate a wrongful death lawsuit against an individual, business or government entity. The personal representative for the estate of a victim who dies within the state can also bring a claim. Our firm assists plaintiffs in a full range of actions, such as those relating to:
- Car crashes — Following a fatal car, truck or motorcycle crash, we stand up for victims’ families during litigation and discussions with insurance companies.
- Medical malpractice — If the negligence of a doctor, nurse or hospital led to your loved one’s death, our firm consults with relevant experts to determine if and how professional standards were breached.
- Commercial vehicle collisions — When you need a truck accident lawyer in Mesa to handle a wrongful death action involving a big rig, our attorneys take on all liable parties, including drivers, fleet owners, parts manufacturers and maintenance companies.
- Unsafe premises — Owners of business and personal properties are responsible for maintaining safe conditions. After a death caused by an unseen hazard, dangerous walking surface, poor security or some other lapse, we are strong advocates for bereaved plaintiffs.
- Workplace accidents — Construction sites and other workplaces can be lethal if proper safety measures aren’t taken. Our effective attorneys understand the relief that is available to survivors through litigation and the workers’ compensation system.
You only have two years from the date of the decedent’s passing to file the lawsuit, and evidence becomes more difficult to locate with time. Therefore, if you believe you might be entitled to damages in a wrongful death case, it’s best to act promptly.
Dedicated litigators outline damages available in wrongful death claims
There are several different types of damages that plaintiffs can obtain through wrongful death litigation, including compensation for:
- The cost of funeral and burial expenses
- Income, benefits and services that would have been provided by the decedent over the course of their lifetime
- The loss of guidance, protection, care, companionship, affection and love resulting from the absence of your loved one
- The mental suffering, shock, stress, anguish, sorrow, grief and pain you have endured and expect to experience in the future
- Medical care expenses and related costs incurred by the victim prior to his or her death
When a wrongful death occurs, our experienced attorneys investigate the circumstances in detail to create a comprehensive case strategy. We know the right experts that can help us determine which insurance companies or parties should be held liable.
Contact a compassionate Arizona wrongful death lawyer to set up a free consultation
From our office in Mesa, The Bradshaw Firm, PLC advises clients from Maricopa County and the rest of Arizona on wrongful death litigation. To make an appointment for a free consultation with a qualified attorney, please call 480-712-9126 or contact us online.