Experienced Attorneys Advise on Common Types of Car Accidents in Arizona
Mesa personal injury lawyers serve crash victims statewide
Most Arizona vehicle collisions occur in and around Maricopa County. If you need a Mesa car accident attorney to pursue justice on your behalf, The Bradshaw Firm, PLC is prepared to fight on your behalf. Whether you’ve been hurt on a road known for accidents, such as I-10 or Val Vista Drive, or just outside your home, our accomplished litigators understand how to analyze evidence and prepare thoroughly detailed lawsuits and insurance claims for area residents. If you’ve been struck in a rear-end collision, sideswipe or some other type of incident, we will help you pursue the payment you deserve.
Maricopa County firm assists people hurt in all types of vehicle collisions
Auto accident claims are frequently marked by disputes among the parties as to who was responsible for the collision. Since 1984, our firm has handled insurance claims and litigation stemming from serious car, truck, motorcycle and pedestrian accidents. This background gives us the ability to find the truth when accounts differ and use our knowledge relating to common types of crashes, including:
- Rear-end collisions — Drivers are responsible for maintaining a safe distance between their vehicle and the car or truck in front of them. A sudden stop can occur at any time and if the trailing motorist is tailgating or distracted by their cell-phone, it could create a rear-end collision. These accidents are particularly dangerous if children are sitting in the back seat.
- Sideswipes — Though some newer cars have blind-spot technology, Inattentive drivers going around turns might not see cars and smaller vehicles that are sharing the road. Our Mesa motorcycle accident lawyers assist bikers hurt in sideswipes who are particularly vulnerable to road burn and other injuries.
- T-bones — Cars that run red lights or stop signs could ram into the broad side of a car traveling safely thorough an intersection. Depending on the speed of the vehicles and exactly where the car was hit, the result of a T-bone could be catastrophic. When our Arizona clients suffer injuries that will change their lives, we are determined to obtain a legal resolution that recognizes the extent of the harm caused by the careless driver.
- Head-on impact — Alcohol, drugs, fatigue or mere inattention could cause a motorist to drift across a road with two-way traffic, triggering a potential head-on collision. In many cases, the victim has no chance to avoid a crash. Even with airbags and other safety devices, the force of the trauma and other hazards such as broken glass might have devastating consequences for the victims.
- Truck jackknifes and underrides — Semi trucks and other commercial vehicles are so large and heavy that they create special types of risks, which can include jackknifed tractor-trailers underrides, where a car gets wedged beneath a big rig. If you’ve been hurt in an accident involving a truck, our attorneys review data recorders, witness accounts and other evidence to determine if regulations governing commercial vehicles and their operators were violated.
Regardless of the specific type of accident, victims across the area benefit from our experience and ability to collect substantial damages for medical expenses, lost wages, rehabilitation costs, emotional strain, pain and suffering.
Contact a knowledgeable Mesa car accident lawyer to set up a free consultation
The Bradshaw Firm, PLC, located in Mesa, advocates on behalf of auto accident victims in Maricopa County and elsewhere throughout Arizona. Please call 480-712-9126 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation.