Mason Bradshaw is a partner and litigation attorney at The Bradshaw Firm. He represents individuals in wrongful death matters, auto accidents, premises liability matters, and various other injury claims. Mr. Bradshaw graduated with a degree in English from Brigham Young University in 2008, after which he attended Florida Coastal School of Law and earned his Juris Doctor degree in 2011. He is admitted to practice law in all Arizona state courts and in the Federal District Court of Arizona.
ABOUT MASON BRADSHAW
Mr. Bradshaw lives in Mesa, Arizona with his wife and four kids. His free time is spent building forts with kids, mountain biking, camping and serving in his local church community.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Brigham Young University, B.A., English, 2008
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D., 2011
- 2012, Arizona and U.S District Court, District of Arizona
- State Bar of Arizona; J. Reuben Clark Law Society; Arizona Association for Justice
- Moot Court Honor Board; Finalist, National Moot Court Competition, 2010