Lawyers Help People Suffering from Common Car Accident Injuries in Arizona
Mesa litigators collect the necessary medical and factual evidence after a crash
Drawing on more than 50 years of combined experience, The Bradshaw Firm, PLC in Mesa provides exceptional advice and advocacy to Arizona auto accident victims. More than 3,000 people were injured in collisions within Mesa during 2018, and there were 40 road deaths. Many of these crashes occur on I-10 and other highways, but no area of the city is immune from danger. Traumatic brain injuries and neck strains are two examples of common car accident injuries in Arizona. If you have been hurt in a vehicle accident within Maricopa or somewhere else, it’s essential to retain an attorney who can locate and present critical medical evidence. You can count on us to research the facts thoroughly and deliver a comprehensive argument in settlement negotiations and, if necessary, in court.
Skillful attorneys handle cases stemming from all types of injuries
In all types of car wreck litigation, including collisions involving trucks, motorcycles and pedestrians, our accomplished litigators develop detailed arguments to support the claims of plaintiffs suffering from serious accident-related medical conditions, such as:
- Traumatic brain injuries — One blow to the head during a car crash could lead to years of pain, frustration and limitations. After you’ve suffered a concussion, skull fracture, intracranial hematoma or some other type of brain injury, we consult with experts and carefully analyze what type of compensation might be appropriate.
- Whiplash and neck strains — After an immediate stop due to a collision, tremendous force is put on victims’ necks, often causing whiplash. This type of strain to the neck’s muscles and tendons is sometimes capable of causing long-term discomfort.
- Burns — Accidents where vehicles are set on fire create a serious danger for everyone at the scene. We have extensive experience assisting burn injury victims and preparing a comprehensive case to secure proper payment for them.
- Bone and joint injuries — Broken bones and damage to shoulders, knees and other joints could prevent someone from working for weeks, or even months. Depending on the severity and nature of the impact, a crash victim might never fully recover from this type of injury. We work closely with clients to determine how the consequences of a vehicle collision might affect their ability to work and enjoy life as they had before. From there, we will make every legal effort to make our clients whole.
- Back pain and spinal cord damage — Whether it’s a herniated disc or a catastrophic spinal cord injury that leads to partial or total paralysis, our firm has the knowledge and resources to quantify the effects of a serious back injury so we can develop a strategy designed to maximize the likelihood of a favorable legal outcome.
- Abrasions and blood loss — When someone is hit by shattering glass, suffers road burn after being knocked off a motorcycle or experiences a different type of skin abrasion, the blood loss can create serious medical problems.
- Emotional trauma — For most of us, traveling in a car is a necessary part of our day. Unfortunately, this can make the emotional trauma stemming from an auto accident difficult to bear. Along with payment to compensate for physical injuries and associated costs, we pursue fair compensation for the fear and mental stress crash victims deal with for months or years after their incident.
If you’ve suffered any kind of injury in an Arizona car accident or require a Mesa wrongful death lawyer to pursue justice after a family member has been killed in a vehicle crash, our seasoned attorneys are ready to assert your rights.
Contact an Arizona injury lawyer for a free consultation about a car accident claim
The Bradshaw Firm, PLC in Mesa represents Arizonans who have suffered injuries in auto accidents. You can schedule a free initial consultation with one of our attorneys by calling 480-712-9126 or contacting us online.