Carter Bradshaw is a partner and litigation attorney at The Bradshaw Firm. He represents individuals in wrongful death matters, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, and various other injury claims. Carter graduated from Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University in 2016. Since that time, he has secured over $2.8 million in settlements/judgments for his clients’ personal injury claims. He is fluent in American Sign Language and welcomes opportunities to serve Deaf clients.
ABOUT CARTER BRADSHAW
Mr. Bradshaw lives in Mesa, Arizona with his family. He enjoys reading, hiking, playing guitar, and watching Diamondbacks baseball.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Brigham Young University, B.A., English, 2013
- Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, ASU, J.D., 2016
- 2017, Arizona and U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- State Bar of Arizona, Arizona Association for Justice
- 2nd place, 6th grade spelling bee