Mesa Personal Injury Attorneys Pursue Compensation for Victims
Established Maricopa County firm takes on negligent defendants
You should not have to bear the financial burden when you’re injured, or a loved one is killed, through someone else’s fault. Located in Mesa, The Bradshaw Firm, PLC is a legal leader serving clients in Maricopa County and other locations all around the state since 1984. Our attorneys have five decades of combined experience helping victims of car accidents, falls and other forms of negligence pursue reimbursement for medical bills, lost wages and mental anguish. Having recovered millions of dollars for clients statewide, we know how insurance companies try to avoid their legal responsibility. With our proven litigators on your side, you can press for the full compensation that you deserve.
Skillful advocates have collected millions of dollars for Arizona clients
Our firm is proud of our long service to Mesa and the greater Maricopa County community. Clients from around the state recommend us because our attorneys are:
- Respected — Whether in court or negotiating a settlement, colleagues, judges and adversaries know that we are highly capable attorneys prepared to give the people we represent the best chance at a favorable result. Senior partner Mark D. Bradshaw has earned an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of his high ethical standards and professional ability by attorneys familiar with his work.
- Aggressive — Securing the payment you are owed from a negligent party can make the difference between financial security and serious struggles. There’s usually just one chance to achieve justice, so we are aggressive advocates who don’t let insurance companies get away with lowball settlement offers.
- Compassionate — No one should be treated like a file number, especially after they’ve experienced a serious injury or the loss of a beloved family member. From start to finish, we offer compassionate guidance and make every effort to relive your stress as much as possible.
We work on a contingency basis so you don’t have to pay any attorneys’ fees until you collect a monetary recovery in a verdict or settlement.
Lawyers handle car accident, premises liability and wrongful death cases
Unlike some other firms, we concentrate exclusively on cases where individuals are hurt due to the negligence, recklessness or intentional misconduct of someone else. You can rely on us for sound counsel in cases related to:
- Personal injury — In a full range of personal injury matters, our lawyers assist victims of burns, head injuries and other types of harm. Whether your claim involves a vehicle collision, premises liability claim or a different form of negligent behavior, we will vigorously pursue justice.
- Car accidents — With decades of experience handling auto accident cases, we have a detailed grasp of the common injuries that result from crashes, including brain trauma. Regardless of how complex the facts of your case might be, our lawyers are here to answer your questions.
- Wrongful death — If a family member dies as the result of someone else’s fatal negligence, we will guide you on the filing of a wrongful death action, which involves pursuing damages for the loss of companionship and future earnings the loved one would have made.
- Vehicle collisions — When you’re hurt in any type of vehicle accident, our firm understands the special considerations pertaining to cases involving truck, pedestrian and motorcycle collisions and delivers effective advocacy.
- Crashes caused by drunk and distracted drivers — Across Arizona and elsewhere, texting and other distractions pose a serious danger to others on the road. Should you be injured by a driver who was not paying attention or was intoxicated, we battle to win proper compensation.
From start to finish, we’ll use what we’ve learned over decades of work in this field to assess what the potential value of your claim is and strive for a successful result.
Contact an experienced Arizona personal injury lawyer for a free consultation
From our Mesa office, The Bradshaw Firm, PLC represents Arizona in personal injury litigation. If you’ve been hurt due to someone else’s fault, please call 480-712-9126 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.